Monday, April 8, 2013

Catching Up

Here we are into another week of April already. Time can really get away from me. Not that I have such an exciting social life...just everyday living that rolls one day into the next

Of course Easter day has passed. It was a quiet day here with just one of my fledglings and the Hubs at home. We celebrated with our traditional Breakfast Souffle, church service, delicious evening meal, and a cheery, but simple tabletop.
I did a little quickie craft project of decoupaged eggs with a tutorial I found here
Heather did an amazing job of explaining this easy little project. I added the "JOY" label to each egg and gave one to my co-workers.

 On Saturday, my youngest fledgling came home for an overnight visit. She was on Spring Break. Our time together was short, but so very sweet. We had a lot of fun at the Prairie Sisters Vintage Market.We brought her boyfriend and the Hubs along to try to get a grasp of the popularity of the "Vintage/Junkin'" trend.


  
 More about that and pictures in my next post. I had the rare weekend off. The weather was great. But alas, this morning I woke up to an inch of snow!
Gotta love that Spring weather. At least I can enjoy the season indoors.

Hope you all enjoyed your weekend. Next post I'll show you what fun I had at the Prairie Sisters Vintage Market.   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment